- We respect your privacy
- LDV Parramatta respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- "Personal information" is the information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- Collection of personal information
- LDV Parramatta will, from time to time, receive and store the personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, or communicate with our customer support.
- How we collect your personal information
- Use of your personal information
- LDV Parramatta may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates, and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services, and opportunities available to you.
- Some of the common use cases are:
To enable us to properly respond to your request about purchasing a vehicle, parts, service or repair, finance or insurance
To enable us to arrange for you things like vehicle registration, finance or insurance
To contact you in the event of a vehicle recall or program or any warranty matters
To maintain records for accounting, administrative and legal requirements
- We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Communication platforms such as Facebook, Google or similar advertisement methods may be used to improve your experience.
- We may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, SMS or mail.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is never supplied to third-party platforms.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
- Security of your personal information
- LDV Parramatta is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
- All interaction with domain www.ldvparramatta.com.au is end-to-end encrypted.
- Please be aware we will never email you asking for your credit card/payment information without calling or meeting with you prior to the request.
- Always check the domain of the email you receive from us. We strictly use two email domains: @autoretailgroup.com.au and @ldvp.com.au
- Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please email us at
- Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 334 – 336 Church Street, Granville 2142. Or email us at email@example.com
- Links to Other Sites